Current Job Openings
The Pioneer Memorial Church is seeking candidates for the position of Housekeeper for its Maintenance Department. This is a part-time position. Interested candidates should complete the Job Application below and return to the church office.
- Be a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in good standing.
- Be able-bodied and dependable.
- Have a strong sense of the mission of the Seventh-day Church, respect the need for confidentiality of the parish, and show a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Must be able to legally work in the U.S.
Hours: 10-12 hrs. / week
Instructions to Apply
Individuals who qualify and are interested in working as a flexible team player should:
- Complete the Application for Employment
- Mail the Application for Employment and supporting documents to: Pioneer Memorial Church, Attn: Maintenance Director, 8655 University Blvd., Berrien Springs, MI 49103 or drop it off to the church offices.