Welcome Young Families
Help your child find Jesus joyfully through 30 minutes of infant-appropriate learning and 30 minutes of parent discipling each week in Nursery Sabbath School. Toddlers, 18 to 35 months old, will look forward to an hour of engaging learning each week in Beginners Sabbath School, repeating the same Gracelink curriculum theme and Bible lesson for a month. Check-in requires an adult or older sibling accompanying each child. Enroll your family now to learn more about resources to disciple your precious little ones, supported by the Pioneer church family - wherever you life around the globe.
Lesson Study Resources
- Click here to read lesson stories and do Bible learning activities. One lesson is studies for a month.
- Join our Children & Family Discipleship Facebook Group to view Kindergarten-Primary lesson videos released each Sabbath morning, and other resources families and Sabbath Schools share.
- Enjoy each Sabbath's Little Friend magazine, free online during the pandemic.
- Please give offering online. This makes ordering printed Sabbath School materials possible.
- Search YouTube to enjoy more Adventist Sabbath School lesson videos.