Here are resources to study the Bible lessons with children in Grades 4 to 6 during the week at home, in preparation for Sabbath School together online, outdoors, or in church. Lesson quarterlies and Junior Guides can be collected from the church office any weekday morning.
- Grade 4&5 Juniors: Read the PowerPoint lesson, listen to podcasts, and do activities including memorizing Bible verses. Choose the lesson with next Sabbath's date.
- Grade 6 Juniors: Meet via video conference with lessons provided to members directly.
- Guide Magazine & activities are free online during the pandemic.
- Please give your offering online. Expense offering is needed to continue ordering printed Sabbath School materials.
- Enjoy learning more about God and His plans for us through these resources freely available online: